Hi everyone! I’m writing this on a Saturday night, I’m sitting in my bed and there’s this voice in the back of my mind telling me that I’ve forgotten something and I just can’t for the life of me remember what it is..
But! What I do remember is that Sam@FictionallySam tagged me in her Two Truths and a Lie post!
So.. how does this work exactly?
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so Kal can see all your secrets!
1. I have DNF’ed just one book in my entire bookreading life
2. I still have the first dystopian anthology book I’ve ever read even though I have donated over 400 books to charity
3. I am subscribed to at least 5 booktube channels (I say at least because it could be more in between writing this post and it being published)
So as I’m thinking of people to tag, I have to admit, I have no idea who has been tagged already, who hasn’t, who really wants to do it, and who doesn’t. So let me just say, if I’ve tagged you and you don’t want to to this tag, I’M SORRY!! Please don’t hurt me. And if I haven’t tagged you but you really want to do it, please do! It’s so much fun!
Alright, do you think you know the lie? You can reveal it below, don’t sneak a peek before you made up your mind! Let me know in the comments if you guessed right!
REVEAL THE WORST LIE EVER TOLD. EVER.I am subscribed to ZERO booktube channels. I have this weird thing that I like watching other people play games more that actually playing them myself, so I follow a few gamers on there and that’s pretty much it! For the other lies, the only book I’ve ever DNF’ed was Yoga Bitch by Suzanne Morisson. I couldn’t get through it.. Thankfully it was an ARC I got at work (I used to work at a bookstore back then) and my colleagues agreed with me :’). As for #2, the first dystopian anthology was Shards and Ashes, which came out in 2013. This wasn’t the first dystopian book I read, but it was the first anthology! And I still have it!